This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 26, 2020
Fox Harb'r Resort
- Salary$$2,500BIWEEKLY bi-weekly for 40 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start dateStart date 2021-04-19
- Gratuities, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Other trades certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Cook Red Seal Certificate
5 years or more
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory; Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Requisition food and kitchen supplies; Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions; Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Work Setting
- Restaurant; Formal dining room; Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available
- Sous-Chefs Specific Skills
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers; Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets; Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food; Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Executive Chefs Specific Skills
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants; Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.