This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 01, 2020
Stena Drilling (Canada) Corp.
701-10 Fort William PlaceSt. John's, NL
- Salary$$37.66HOUR hourly for 84 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts; Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area; Process incoming requisitions; Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies; Maintain records on inventory control system; Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use; Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials; Identify, label and catalogue items received; Prepare and track work orders
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts; Pallet lifters
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD); Internet; Inventory control software; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform general office duties; Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
- Work Setting
- Offshore drilling rig
- Security and Safety
- Drug test; Criminal record check; Valid passport
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; At heights; Noisy; Odours; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Parts Specialization
- Refrigeration; Marine; Small engines and generators; Scientific instrumentation; Electronic; Heavy equipment; Electrical products; Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.