Production Labourer - Food Processing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 02, 2020
235 Nuggett Court Brampton, ONBrampton, ON
- Salary$$19.70HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
15:00 to 23:30
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Additional Skills
- Food safety/handling skills
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.