Consultant, Information Technology (IT)
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 11, 2020
ADWEKO Canada Inc
Virtual job based in Toronto, ON
- Salary$$110,000 to $130,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start dateStart date 2021-02-01
- Bonus, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
or equivalent experience
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Information Technology
- Engineering, Other
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Microsoft SQL Certification; Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) Certified
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements; Conduct business and technical studies; Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions; Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery; Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle; Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Area of Work Experience
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD)
- Area of Specialization
- Accounting and financial services
- Work Setting
- Finance and insurance; Consulting firm
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel regularly; Willing to travel cross-border; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Tight deadlines
- Consulting services
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows; Java; Database software; C; JavaOS; Programming software; Programming languages; SQL; Data analysis software; MS Office; Business intelligence
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
- Teleworking Information
- Work from home
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.