Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.)
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 16, 2020
123 Millbourne Road E NorthwestEdmonton, ABT6K 1P6
- Salary$$17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
Experience an asset
- Additional Skills
- Order supplies and equipment; Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties; Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- Work Setting
- Day care centre or nursery school; Child care centre
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Early Childhood Educators Specific Skills
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest; provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity; Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits; Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children; Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members; Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.