Credit Union Teller
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 12, 2021
Evangeline-Central Credit Union
Various locationsWellingtonWellington Station, , PEC0B 2E0Tyne Valley, , PEC0B 2C0
- Salary$$14.92 to $18.39HOUR hourly for 1 to 39.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Store, update and retrieve financial data; Promote financial products and services; Process banking transactions; Balance daily transactions; Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds; Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; Internet; Currency counting machine
- Work Setting
- Credit union
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Credit check; Criminal record check
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.