Building Maintenance Worker
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 12, 2021
Rodd Hotels and Resorts
Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach ResortMorell, PE
- Salary$$15.00 to $19.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Shift
- Start dateStart date 2021-03-01
- Group Insurance Benefits, Other Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Surface Preparation Experience
- Drywall taping/patching
- Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents Specific Skills
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies; Work with minimal supervision; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Empty trash cans and other waste containers; Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs; Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair; Perform minor repairs on appliances; Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.