This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 13, 2021
Tree To Me Partnership
1217 Hwy 3AKeremeos, BC
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Other Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Harvest crops; Fertilize and spray crops
- Specific Skills - Field Crops
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Vegetable harvester; Tractor; Planting equipment; Fruit harvester; Farm truck; Combine harvester
- Type of Farm Operations
- Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato); Organic farming
- Type of Crops
- Apples; Asparagus; Tomatoes; Melons; Carrots
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided; Willing to relocate; Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Organized
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Mixing fertilizer
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.