This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 27, 2021
Trademark Logistics Inc
695 OSBORNE STWinnipeg, MBR3L 2B8
- Salary$$23.56HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Office
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate; Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.