This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on February 06, 2021
- Salary$$22.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; MS Word; Accounting software
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.