This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on February 19, 2021
Sunvalley Kids Montessori
Unit G100, 2210 2 Str SWCalgary, ABT2S 3C3
- Salary$$17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff, trainees or volunteers; Order supplies and equipment; Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Early Childhood Educators Specific Skills
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest; Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits; Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor; Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children; Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.