Operations Vice-president - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on February 26, 2021
North York, ON
- Salary$$59.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
- Economics, General
- Business/Commerce, General
5 years or more
- Major Work Area
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.