Information Systems Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on March 02, 2021
Richmond Hill, ON
- Salary$$39.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements; Conduct business and technical studies; Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions; Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery; Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware; Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle; Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches; Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software; JavaOS; Servers; Project management software; Software development; Business intelligence
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.