Food And Beverage Services Attendant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on March 03, 2021
Davie Street Poutine LTD
- Salary$$14.65HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers' orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Dishwashing Skills
- Scour pots and pans; Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units; Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware; Place dishes in storage area
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Electronic cash register; Deep fryer; Food dispensers
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Sharpen kitchen knives; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Load buspans and trays; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.