Child Caregiver - Private Home
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on March 04, 2021
- Salary$$15.50HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Take children to and from school and to appointments; Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children; Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development; Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Children's Ages
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Additional Skills
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens; Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.