2 years to less than 3 years
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $100,001 - $500,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.