Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.)
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on March 29, 2021
FIRST CHOICE DAYCARE
12506 118 AVEEdmonton, ABT5L 2K6
- Salary$$18.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
- Children's Ages
- Up to 12 years
- Additional Skills
- Order supplies and equipment; Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties; Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- Work Setting
- Day care centre or nursery school; Child care centre
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Early Childhood Educators Specific Skills
- Knowledge of Day Nurseries Act; Knowledge of licensing regulations; Establish guidelines for behaviour; Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest; provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity; Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.