Child Caregiver - Private Home
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on April 28, 2021
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Supervise and care for children; Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents; Bathe, dress and feed infants and children; Help children with homework
- Children's Ages
- School age (6 - 12 years); Infant (3 months - 11 months)
- Additional Skills
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens; Shop for food and household supplies; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Employer's home
- Security and Safety
- Vulnerable sector check
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.