This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on May 14, 2021
Virtual job based in Ottawa, ON
- Salary$$40,000 to $55,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Accounting software; Quick Books
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Office equipment and supplies; Computer; Internet access
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Teleworking Information
- Work from home
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.