This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on June 09, 2021
Beijing Duck Restaurant Ltd DBA QuanJuDe Vancouver
2808-2818 Cambie StreetVancouver, BCV5Z 2V5
- Salary$$30.00 to $48.00HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Recruit, train and supervise staff; Participate in marketing plans and implementation; Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Develop, implement and analyze budgets; Provide customer service; Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies; Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance; Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; Cost products and services; Conduct performance reviews; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Organize and maintain inventory
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.