Shift Manager - Fast Food Restaurant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on July 21, 2021
DeeJay's Chicken Village
44 Sims AveWeyburn, SKS4H 2K8
- Salary$$13.50HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Prepare food order summaries for chef; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Prepare budget and cost estimates; Establish methods to meet work schedules; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods; Walking
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.