3 years to less than 5 years
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices; Examine accounting records; Ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control; Prepare reports and audit findings
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; Internet; Accounting software
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies; Prepare financial statements and reports; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Examine accounting records; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Disability Benefits; Dental Benefits; Group Insurance Benefits; Life Insurance Benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.