This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer.
Posted on September 21, 2021
Find Our Bookkeeper™
- LocationVirtual job based in Montréal, QC
- Salary$$23.00 to $25.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- To be determined
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Permanent placement opportunity
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Quick Books; Simply Accounting; MS Outlook
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Office equipment and supplies; Computer; Printer; Internet access
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Virtual job
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer. The agency acts as an intermediary between Job Bank and the employer. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure this job posting is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.