2 years to less than 3 years
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices; Examine accounting records; Ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control; Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, the Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements; Prepare reports and audit findings
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Provide financial, business and tax advice; Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies; Prepare financial statements and reports; Prepare income tax returns from accounting records; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Examine accounting records; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Medical Benefits; Disability Benefits; Dental Benefits; Group Insurance Benefits; Life Insurance Benefits; Pension Plan Benefits; RRSP Benefits; Vision Care Benefits; Other Benefits; RESP Benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.