Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.