Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Quick Books; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence; Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Technical Terminology
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.