No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces; Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures; Operate power vibrators to compact concrete; Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification; Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures; Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement; Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces; Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade; Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Work Setting
- Residential; Commercial
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights; Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.