Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills - Field Crops
- Additional Skills
Perform general farm duties
Maintain work records and logs
- Area of Specialization
Agricultural crop service
- Type of Crops
- Agricultural Service Contractors Specific Skills
Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- Farm Supervisors Specific Skills
Maintain quality control and production records
Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
Develop work schedules and establish procedures
Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
- Ability to Supervise
- Personal Suitability
Excellent oral communication;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.