Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safe Food Handling certificate
- Specific Skills
Order supplies and equipment
Clean kitchen and work areas
Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Cook Categories
- Cuisine Specialties
- Additional Skills
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
Public transportation is available;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
Standing for extended periods;
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.