Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
Carry out administrative activities of establishment
Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Additional Skills
Delegate work to office support staff
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
Attention to detail;
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Excellent oral communication;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.