Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Major Work Area
- Additional Skills
Complete and maintain test and service reports
Climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures
- Work Setting
- Own Tools/Equipment
Steel-toed safety boots;
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
Willing to travel;
Willing to travel for extended periods;
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads;
Attention to detail;
Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Work Location Information
Willing to relocate;
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.