Other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Machinist Trade Certification
- Specific Skills
Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weight Handling
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Measuring Tools
- Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract);
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Personal Suitability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Seniors
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.