Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Bathe, dress and feed infants and children; Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Children's Ages
- 1 year
- Additional Skills
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Non-smoking; Scent free
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.