Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate; Driver's License (Class 3 or D)
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Perform preventive maintenance; Load and unload goods; Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge
- Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract); Drug test; Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence; Drive manual transmission vehicle; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Sitting; Large workload; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Dump truck
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.