Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Provincial or Territorial Commercial Vehicle licence (Class 4 or E); Driver's License; Taxicab driver certification; Municipal taxi driver permit
- Additional Skills
- Clean and make minor repairs to vehicle; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Provide pick up and delivery services on request
- Security and Safety
- Child abuse registry check; Driver's validity licence check; Driving record check (abstract); Medical exam; Drug test; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Uniform; Cellular phone
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Driver's abstract; Vehicle supplied by employer; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Sitting
- Taxicab, Limousine Drivers and Chauffeurs' Skills
- Record transactions; Provide basic tourist information; Operate two-way radios; Collect fare; Assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles; Attend to complaints or difficult passengers; Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.