No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs; Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Work Setting
- Commercial facility; Cleaning service company
- Workers Supervised
- Light duty cleaners
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Safety glasses/goggles
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people; 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.