No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Handle and report lost and found items; Dust furniture; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Clean and disinfect elevators; Provide basic information on facilities; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Work Setting
- Commercial building; Cleaning service company; Apartment/condominium complex; Shopping centre or mall
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check; Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.