No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Lay sod or seed; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Assist with landscape constructions; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Rake and collect refuse; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Work Setting
- Landscape contractor; Landscape maintenance
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Drug test; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Gloves
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.