Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas; Load and unload goods; Provide advice about merchandise; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Assist in display of merchandise; Ensure adherence to safety regulations
- Inventory Clerk Specific Skills
- Record the quantity, type and value of stock on hand using computerized or manual inventory system
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs); More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Furniture store
- Type of Product
- Furniture and house furnishings
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability; Organized; Adaptability; Efficiency; Energetic; Hardworking; Positive attitude; Quick learner; Time management
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.