1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements; Conduct business and technical studies; Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions; Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery; Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware; Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle; Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches; Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.