Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Remove litter and garbage; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Lay sod or seed; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Rake and collect refuse; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weed trimmer/edger
- Work Setting
- Cemetery or crematorium
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Team building opportunities
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Free parking available, Team building opportunities
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.