2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue; Negotiate for services and preferential rates; Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods; Ensure transport compliance with regulations; Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods; Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies; Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.