No degree, certificate or diploma
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Residential; Commercial
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights; Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Walking; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Drywall Installer and Finisher Specific Skills
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets; Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners; Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife; Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound; Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings; Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry; Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints; Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.