English or French
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality; Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units; Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers; Identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process
- Additional Skills
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions; Prepare production and other reports; Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.