No degree, certificate or diploma
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Residential; Industrial; Commercial
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights; Noisy; Dusty; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sound discrimination; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Plasterer Specific Skills
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings; Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency; Clean and prepare surfaces; Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster; Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces; Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required; Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim; Cure freshly plastered surfaces
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.