Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Mend clothing and linens; Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Additional Skills
- Care for pets
- Work Setting
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.