Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Assign sales workers to duties
Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
Authorize return of merchandise
Establish work schedules
Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
Organize and maintain inventory
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.