Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Workers Supervised
- Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.