Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates; Provide advice about merchandise; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Type of Product
- Cosmetics and toiletries
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Adaptability; Collaborative; Analytical; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Integrity; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Financial benefits
- Bonus; Commission
- Other benefits
- Wellness program
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current level of study?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.