No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the design of sets, costumes, furnishings and props; Determine lighting, lenses, camera angles and backgrounds; Co-ordinate and direct the photography of production; Create dances for film, theater and television; Edit motion picture film and arrange film segments into sequences
- Area of Work Experience
- Video production
- Work Setting
- Acting school; Television; Radio or television arts; Web Television
- Type of Media
- Advertising or communications; Video; Film
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Actors and Comedians Specific Skills
- Study and rehease lines from scripts; Portray roles in several productions; Sing or dance; Perform comedy acts; Improvise a role; Interpret, memorize lines, stunts and cues; Attend auditions and casting roles
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Interpersonal awareness; Values and ethics; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.